2. Automatically Collected InformationWhen you use DIIITOservices that connect to the internet, we may automatically collect certain information as described in the sections below for such purposes as improvement of our products and software services, troubleshooting bugs, providing the services, managing the services and improving overall performance of the services. Such information may include profile information, aggregate user data, preferences, technical session information, browser type, information about your computer, hardware, software, demographic information including gender, zip code and age and language preference.
3. DIIITO App diagnostic informationWhen you connect your smartphone to the Internet, we may automatically receive certain information about your Diiito App and your use of the Diiito App. We collect and use this information solely in anonymous and aggregate form, unless you have provided your prior and explicit consent to associate this information with your camera serial number or any other personal data about you. This information helps us to improve our products and services, troubleshoot bugs, and analyze Diiito App errors.
5. Uses of InformationDIIITO may use personal data to enable the purchase and fulfillment of DIIITO products and services, and to improve the overall DIIITO customer and product experience.DIIITO may also use personal data in providing the services, including but not limited to:• Orders - If you place an order, we will use your name and email address to send you an order confirmation email, a shipping confirmation email, and possibly other transactional emails.• Customer Service - Based upon the personal data you provide us at the time of account registration or purchase, we will send you a confirmation email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your preferences.• Newsletters, Special Offers and Updates - Only with your prior opt-in, we will occasionally send you information on products, services, special promotions, contests, events, and opportunities to interact with DIIITOand our community. You can sign up to receive these emails from us on our newsletter sign up page and/or during checkout while purchasing a product. You have the option to opt-out of these types of communications at any time.• Service-Related Announcements - We will send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.•6. Sharing and Disclosure of InformationDIIITOdoes not share, sell, transfer or otherwise disseminate your personal data to third parties, unless required by law, unless required for the purpose of your contract or unless you have given us express consent to do so.
7. Customer TestimonialsOnly with your prior opt-in, at times, we may post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personal data.
8. Third Party Service ProvidersWe use other third party service providers to offer or facilitate services on our behalf, such as a shipping company to fulfill orders, a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you order products from DIIITO, we will share your personal data as necessary for such third party services providers to provide the applicable service to us or on our behalf. Any sharing of your personal data with such third party service providers will be made in accordance with all applicable data protection laws and will be limited to the extent necessary. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal data for commercial, promotional or any other purposes than those described herein and they have to follow our express instructions and comply with appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.9. Correcting / Updating or Removing InformationDIIITO users may modify or remove any of their personal data collected by DIIITOat any time by logging into their account. Users may also email us to correct or change any information or request which personal data (e.g. name, address) we have stored on them. Please note that the removal of some personal data may restrict or prevent the correct functioning of the services provided by LEVEL.
11. How we Protect Your Personal dataThe security of your personal data is important to us. We have implemented state of the art administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information. This includes encrypting our services using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and restricting access to personal data to DIIITO employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.